The Garden Store from SMT Containers is a flat-pack steel unit designed for use in gardens, on allotments or anywhere that access is restricted and storage space needed. The new Garden Store is light enough to be man handled by 2 people and the components are small enough to fit through narrow passageways and alleyways. This eradicates the need for cranes, forklifts or specialist tools which not only offers flexibility but also can mean additional costs. The demountable nature means that the secure Garden Store can easily be returned to flat-pack form for storage or reuse in different locations. Once assembled, the fully galvanised steel Garden Store is remarkably robust, with a real double locking system with insurance rated locks to BS3621 to give you complete peace of mind. Assembly of the Garden Store is simple, quick and can be erected within one hour, all you require is a socket set.
Who uses them….
- Homeowners who want a more secure storage option than a simple shed
- Sports clubs and schools for storing kit and equipment
- Businesses and companies who want extra storage space
- Allotment owners for storing tools and equipment
– Front Profile: 1496 x 2080mm
– Side Profile: 2610 x 2080mm
– Footprint: 1496 x 2530mm
– All flat pack units are 370mm high
– All assembled units are 2090mm high
- Man portable so can be used in even the most inaccessible places
- Simple to erect with no specialist tools needed
- Secure and robust for peace of mind
- Easily disassembled for movement to new locations as needed
- A cost effective solution to secure a multitude of items
CHASSIS & FLOOR
Pre-assembled 18mm thick grade 3OSB Norbord screwed to a galvanised steel box profile frame.
Sidewall, door and Roof panel
0.73mm box profile galvanised steel panels, strengthened with spot weld galvanised steel frame sections at the edges of each panel. The roof section has two integral gutters for effective rainwater dispersal to all four corners of the container. The door is pre-mounted into the frame on galvanised hinges, complete with two insurance rated locks and a central roller catch. Door width: 1138mm, hinges on the right, outward opening.
All components of the Garden Store are packed to ensure that they are not damaged during transportation, loading and unloading under normal circumstances. The smallest transportation cube is achieved in this packing process.
We have our own transport capability and can deliver your Garden Store anywhere in the mainland UK.
Assembly of the Garden Store is simple, quick and can be erected within one hour, all you require is a socket set and anyone with basic DIY skills will be able to complete the construction easily and safely.
Prices – Each unit costs just £1100.00 +VAT & Delivery.
Additional accessories –